Thursday, September 17, 2009

Girl's Weekend at the St. Regis at Dana Point

The View from our room...Ahhhh palm trees. I didn't realize how much I was missing them until I saw them. They gave me a tug back to Abu Dhabi. But I was home. With some of my favorite women, my Mom and sisters. I needed to feel the sand, the sun and to see those palms.

Barb's ideal vacation breakfast. A danish from the hotel bakery and good Diet Coke.
The Sand, the Sun...and Trader Joes for lunch. We couldn't ask for more.
Sarah and Bergen
(who got to join her Mom on the weekend due to her great behavior and youth.)
Eating, another of our favorite things to due on vacation.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

you know that is right in my childhood backyard? i grew up going to salt creek beach, back when the hills were sand dunes. then in high school i would sneak into the ritz carlton and take pictures for my photo class. so many memories. looks beautiful! glad you could get away!

Teresa said...

What a fun weekend you Girls had! Love it love it love it...want to go to that hotel now! Oh my!!!