Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Patient Guy Who Has Alway Put Up With 3 Crazy Sisters!

This is Dave. My only brother. I have so much love and respect for him and as the oldest sister am so proud of him as I see him as a man. In my mind he will always be my little brother but I have learned that he is really good at taking care of himself. (Maybe too good. I want him to find some great, derserving woman to share his life with.) He has so many incredible different interests and talents. He built this boat over the past 2 years and we all watched him race it this summer in Utah. He is always willing to endure family time with the sisters and will join us for dinner on our "Girls Get-A-Ways". On top of all that he is a super uncle who shows interest in our kids and laughs at them and knows them and is a great role model for them. I love you Dave..
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: