Thursday, October 30, 2008

MEMORIES of Summer and a Tribute to the Kerr Clan

Maybe a little homesick. Maybe just so overwhelmed by the blessing of a great family. Most likely the following posts stem from a recent article in the Arizona Republic about NieNie the strong, brave woman who is finally 'Out of the Woods'. Surviving burns on over 80% of her body due to a private plane crash with her husband, she has been declared a survivor by her doctor. She has years of pain and therapy ahead but she chose life and she will make it alright!
Anyway, the article focuses on her relationship with her sisters and I couldn't help but reflect on the friendship and love I share with my sisters. Going through photos of the summer I decided to catch up on some "undone" blogging.
To read this great article highlight the following URL and click.
http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/2008/10/27/20081027liv-stephanie1027.html
Definitely worth reading..and, if you have sisters..get tissues handy first!
All this talk about sisters drove me to my photo storage to get a great shot of me and my hot sisters. TRAGEDY! My storage hard drive won't open. I need help. I know exactly which picture I am searching for and it's stuck inside a little black box!
Then there is the guilt. Cairo doesn't have one. A sister, I mean. The plea is to all those great girl cousins of hers. They all have sisters. Please include Cairo, be her sister. I don't know what I would do without mine!
xoxo
T

1 comment:

Tana said...

I got all kids of teary after/ while I read that article and had to write a little tribute to my "sisters" too.