Sunday, September 14, 2008

Liam is really the twin's best friend. He lives here in the compound and is considered part of the family. He attends the British School which began 2 weeks after ACS did. Therefore, he wasn't here when we returned from our summer break and Jack and Charlie really missed him and looked for his family to be home daily.
On the day he finally returned, we were driving into the carport after school when the doors of Big Red flew open and the boys were out and running toward Liam who had been watching for them to return from their day at school. It was so cute to see these 3 boys reunited after the summer break. They were hugging and swinging each other around in circles. I was fortunate enough to capture the reunion on film.

I love, love, love these clay pots from Hatta. It seems to be the only place around to get pots like these. I have had a few in the house but recently Shari made a trip to Hatta with Sam for a meeting and picked up a load of pots. These are a few of my new ones...Aren't they great. I especially love them at night when I have a candle burning inside them. Now I just need to figure out how to get them home to the US when we move back...

...REALLY???
This is a plant found on our compound.. Every time I see it I think.."OK, along with flies, mosquitoes, and roaches, this is one living thing that I am uncertain as to the purpose of...Why would the owner of this plant find it meaningful enough to keep around? It's a waste of soil..in my opinion.

1 comment: