Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year..New Family Photo..Had to Share it!


On our way to the new mall...Yes, another mall in Abu Dhabi..second new one on the island to open in 2007..We stopped at the beach close to our house to see the sunset. I couldn't resist trying to get a cute family photo with that incredible sunset in the background. Of course, I didn't have my new, beautiful camera..just my point and shoot but it did a great job. Sometimes, those impromptu family photos turn out to be the best because everyone isn't all uptight and stressed out.


3 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful pictures! Happy New Year!

KMalinkaVintage said...

Great pictures!
HAPPY NEW YOU YEAR!

Mary Ann said...

You are having the greatest experiences! It reminds me of your days in Japan. We miss those days. Have fun and thanks for sharing.