Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR...AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR BLOG..1 YEAR TODAY!


May you keep "trottin" happily along in the coming year.
Our blog is 1 year old today...Where did the time go?
To anyone who has put off blogging or some other form of journaling..Start this year. As I look back at our old blog posts over the last year I am so happy I went to work a few times a week to upload photos and list thoughts. I was surprised how many things I would have forgotten had I not.
I have several New Year's resolutions...I won't bore you with them but I am committed to continuing the blog but doing more of the other things I love too. Such as, scrapbooking, and photography..They are all intertwined and given where we live...I can't afford not to do any of them. The memories are wonderful and the photo "opps" are abundant.
Have a great 2008! With lots of love and best wishes...The Abu Dhabi Cooks!

2 comments:

kim said...

Happy new year. What a wonderful life you have enjoy all of it.
WE sure do love your family.
Kim and the gang!!

Jacqueline said...

Aww!!! You guys are adorible! Sure miss hanging out with the crew:)
Happy new year sure love ya!!!

Jacqui