Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blog update...busted!!

I have been trying to find time to update the blog with all the great photos I have taken over the past 3 weeks..Finally, I found time and the memory card in my camera has some sort of problem. I am ready to cry. Let this be a lesson to those of you who may put off blogging..or doing anything with digital photos. I am hoping I will be able to find someone in this city who can recover the data..It is a 2GB card that was nearly full and I cannot access any of it.
Fortunately, I do have this one photo of Brad and Jack by the campfire at our McGuffee farewell campout. I had it on the computer for some reason. Another bonus is that I used Liz' camera to take a bunch of photos so I will go to the other computer and check those out. Stay tuned...T

No comments: