Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 Friends...2 Birthdays..2 Much Fun!

Molly's birthday is today, February 19th..Jenn West hosted a great lunch for a group of Molly fans.  We had good laughs..fabulous food and great company.  Molly has improved all of our lives in one way or another.  I have to pay tribute to her for helping me to LOVE spinning.  I had done it before but NOBODY teaches or motivates like Molly does.  She is my dear friend, my inspiration in the gym and I aspire to learn to bake like she does!  Making the dessert for her luncheon today was as intimidating as teaching a spin class to the same people who are used to Molly's instruction, DAUNTING!

Dana's birthday was earlier in the month.  We had a day at the spa getting mani's and pedi's then had a great lunch at the mall.  It was so much fun to fill up the entire salon with friends.  I owe my peace of mind to Dana.  After moving here less than 2 years ago between her two children she has experienced 3 broken bones.  When Charlie broke his leg I knew Dana would be a great source of information and suggestions.  Thanks Dana.
I didn't even notice it at the time but this pic shows Ross from Friends even phoned in a Birthday wish to Dana as she enjoyed her latte.

No comments: