Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jack Gets a Remote Control Car

Grandpa John and Bobbi sent each child 100 dhs. for their Christmas gift.  Allowing the kids to pick out just what they want and eliminating the need for round-the-world posting of gifts. 
On December 26th I was finally getting some MUCH NEEDED rest, sleeping in.  Suddenly, I felt someone pulling open my eye lids, saying "Excuse me!".  Jack, he knows to say "Excuse Me" when interrupting a conversation. I guess he thought it would make waking someone up at 6:30 am a little more polite.  When I gained consciousness he said, "Mom, I want a remote control car."  Just like that.  The day after a magical Christmas, he was ordering more toys!  I was frustrated and embarrassed for obvious reasons.  Then, before I lost my cool, I remembered the money from the Logan grandparents.  I told him he could buy that and send pictures to show what he spent his money on.  Later that day Jack was the proud owner of a new remote control car and he had Grandpa Cook to share in his excitement.  Thanks Mom and Dad!


No comments: