Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Latest HYPE

Our family seems to always go through phases of total obsession with a snack or treat, then we move on to something else. One of the things I look forward to each time we come home is to find out what the "thing" is going to be..
Well, it's:....frozen yogurt???...
Never in my wildest nightmares would I have thought that Barb, of all people would be hooked on frozen yogurt. It's not good with a Diet Coke!
Anyway, Red Mango is this frozen yogurt that is just out of this world. (I should get a few free ones for this promo). They only have two flavors: regular and green tea. They have loads of fresh wonderful toppings and this soft serve frozen yogurt. (I am totally shaking my head in disbelief as I type this..it's ground breaking). They even claim it's healthy. This is soooo unlike the Kerr's who usually go for high calorie, high fat, extremely savoury food. And it always has to be good with a Diet Coke.

I'm onboard baby! I love this stuff. I think they must infuse some sort of addictive properties into it. The "berry" best way to have it is to order regular with triple raspberries as pictured below. This stuff is so not-filling that even when I order a large, I go away wanting more, more, more! I guess I'm on the hype train going to Red Mango 2-3 times a day.
The Provo store is supposed to open at the end of this month..People, who will remain nameless, have been spotted peaking in the windows of the empty store.. willing it to open early, chanting "open, open, open"! Bottom line, if you get to try this stuff..go for it. Jump on the train..hurry before you miss it and we are all onto something else.

1 comment:

oodlesofoversons said...

Yum...that looks good. I've never even heard of it!