Saturday, April 19, 2008

She finally arrived in the city that inspired her name.  Whenever someone asked her name they would get confused and then ask again.."No, YOUR NAME."  It was great to experience the city that changed my outlook on the world, with the girl who has changed my world...along with other loved ones who make my world worthwhile.
Amazed at the size...The pyramids just kept getting bigger and bigger the closer we got...I love this shot of the kids admiring the structure with their limited ability to appreciate the age and engineering that are represented in it.
Back at the hotel the kids had a great time with Drew.  Drawing and playing gameboys.  

2 comments:

Our Crazy Ride said...

You win!! I'm challenging myself to atleast 1 post this weekend. Hope you're feeling better.

Kristin said...

Love the pic of Cairo under her name in red. That is really cool.