Friday, April 25, 2008

Cairo Turns:

It was such a fun day celebrating Cairo's 8th birthday.  She started getting fun phone calls from cousins and other loved ones far away first thing in the morning and throughout the day.  Thanks for remembering her.  She had a great day.  
We took Krispy Kreme Donuts to her classmates at school.  After school we had a small celebration with friends from the compound.  We had cake and ice cream and opened gifts out by the pool.
One of the fun gifts she received was a collection of scrapbooking supplies in the fun box shown in the picture above.

6 comments:

Sand Diving said...

Hey,
I would love to talk to you, we are moving out to Abu Dhabi in August, I have two kids and a lot of questions. My 1st grader will be going to ACS!!

Please let me know your e-mail!!

Thank you!

Jennifer

oodlesofoversons said...

Happy Birthday, Cairo! Looks like you had a great day! p.s. Terri I was having the same problem on our blog...then I realized that in the preferences area, I had anwered yes to being public and something else...I can't remember what. So I changed them both to "no" & it has solved the problem. You can even go further and have the commenter type in the word verification. Actually, this is turning too long and I will email you the other tips I learned.

John said...

Hello from Provo. If you go private, please keep us on the list. We hope to be building a very large range in Abu Dhabi this summer.

Sand Diving said...

Hi again, forgot...my e-mail is oswald_jennifer@hotmail.com. I would love to talk to you and love looking at your blog in preperation for our move this summer to AD.

Thanks again!

Jennifer

Erin said...

Happy Birthday little Cairo! Will she be baptized at the new church building? How cool to have 2 of your kids baptized in the Middle East. We miss everyone, tell the ward we say hello!

Stephens Family said...

WOW!! Seeing all those fun pictures are amazing and brings back so many fun memories! I went to Egypt and Jordan right before I got married, unbelievable and so memorable. What a great experience for your kids! Cairo is beautiful, the one on the Nile is priceless!