Friday, March 28, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Every Wednesday for the past couple of weeks we have had swim lessons with Shari at our pool after the kids finish school at 12:15.  Pictured below are the boys friends who take lessons.. Louis...(he'll be remembered for yelling "muy bien, Jack!" After Jack demonstrated a stroke for the rest of them.)  Nico, Molly's youngest.  Below are Shari and Mark.  Mark broke his leg on the playground yesterday so I guess this is his last swim lesson for a while...Get well soon MarkyMark!


2 comments:

Stephens Family said...

I love your dad, well your mom too! Your whole family is definitely special to my family. Will you add us in your blog please? I read a few articles on "blogging Moms" and it made me realize I don't know who is looking and what they can find out. So I am with you, it's just not worth it even though it is a pain. Of course I will put you on ours. my email is sallieelizabeth@hotmail.com or bgs6@msn.com either one will work! Your boys are so handsome and Cairo is a beauty!

Igloo Mom said...

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your blog. I found it when we were considering moving to AD. It was helpful to know know what life is like there and that there is a ward and Krispy Kremes. After much thought we decided not move back overseas, but now I read your blog to enjoy seeing warm weather and sunshine!