Monday, March 24, 2008

Our last day at the camel races, we were invited into a VIP tent to have some snacks and wait for the races to start. It was us and 4 other families that followed us out there for the event. Shari and I are so glad we went the first day of racing because by the end of the races so many camels had been eliminted it wasn't nearly as exciting.

Me and Charlie in the VIP tent at the track.
During our Easter Egg hunt we locked ourselves out of the house! Mohammad, our security guard, saved us. He climbed the wall and let us into our house with a big smile.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Terri, how old is that security guard? He looks like he is 10!

terrib said...

Terri

Hi
Please include me in your email blog list. I just found your site and really enjoy it. We have a lot in common. My name is Terri, I live in Texas, just turned 40 in October. I am LDS. My family hopes to be moving to Dubai or Abu Dhabi in the very near future.

Thanks