Monday, March 17, 2008

Goooood Morrrrrning Abu Dhabi!!!

I've griped and moaned about all the driving I do in this city but I have to admit...I love the mornings.  Without my responsibility to get the kids to school I would miss out on quality time with 4 of my favorite people, Sam, Cairo, Jack and Charlie.  I would miss out on practicing math problems and spelling words and listening to Weird Al and Hannah Montana songs.  And, I would miss out on the golden light of morning that seems to give me energy and hope for a new day and good things to come.  We are so blessed to have all that we have and to experience this part of the world.  I love Abu Dhabi mornings!
This is the mosque we see as we leave our compound and head to 4th street on our way to school...about 7:20am..Earlier if Sam has it his way!  He is our family alarm clock.
We are getting closer to school now...about 7:30am.
Beautiful palms in the dhow yard by Jack and Charlie's school...We make on time, no accidents, no incidents and we're off to another great day in Abu Dhabi.

No comments: