Monday, March 31, 2008

Brad and his Dad

This photo and an article were in a UVSC publication recently.  I sent the email around to family but a friend just asked why it hadn't been on the blog.  Great idea!  Thanks Karen.  (These guys really do smile a lot of the time..Don't know why they look so glum in this photo.)
The article talked about the history of UV and it attaining university status and the thoughts these two former employees had on the issue.  The car in the photo is one that Gil restored as part of his hobby.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your blog and hope you will include me when you go private. natalie.christensen29@gmail.com

Kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Hey Terri its Brooke your cousin I have been keeping up with your bloga nd would love if I could join you in going private. Email me at bdowns@alpine.k12.ut.us. I totally want to come visit. It looks so amazing!

Wendy said...

Please keep me on. I love reading about your adventures. Have fun with Jenn and your parents.