Sunday, January 20, 2008

Golf Groupies...Autograph Seekers..

Call them what you will. Our kids got the hang of it right away. Cairo had a sun visor they were signing and soon the boys got interested. You see Jack's back in this photo. He's patiently waiting for a signature while all the big kids push their way in front of him.


We thought they all understood the idea of an autograph. Then Charlie had Thomas Levet sign his t-shirt. Walking back to me with an angry look on his face, Charlie showed me the signature and said, "That's not how I spell my name!"


Thomas Levet of France was sweet to pose with all the kids. You can see by then Charlie had forgiven him for writing his name on the t-shirt instead of
C-H-A-R-L-I-E.

Patiently waiting at the press trailer for the finishers to come out and sign.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: