Friday, January 18, 2008

Digital Scrap Pages

It's been so long since I've scrapbooked! I love it, it's my hobby but I've used my limited free computer time doing email and keeping up on this blog stuff. It is a history of our family and the scrapbooking really is an artistic hobby more than a daily journal. So I keep saying I will get back into it. Jessica Sprague is offering a new Photoshop Class that I registered for so I'm hoping that will get me moving on some layouts. These are the only two I've done since we got back to Abu Dhabi in August...Oh, how I'm behind....


2 comments:

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

hi- Love your new current events section, but what's up with my new handle, and why am I so special?

Stephens Family said...

You are so good, I despise scrapbooking. I think because everytime I started one for one child, I ended up having another one! That is why blogging is so much easier for me. Do you know you can have your blog pages printed out? Saves my life, memories I should say! When are you headed back here? What an incredible experience for your kids, I still can't believe how grown up Sam is!